Getting a facial is a classic stress-relief experience, but it can also provide long-term improvements for your skin’s appearance and health. At DK Med Spa on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City and in Northbrook, Illinois, on Chicago’s North Shore, you can choose from a couple of customizable facials for any skin type. Call DK Med Spa or book an appointment online today.request an appointment
1. Hydrafacial is a popular treatment that uses a patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin. It’s a non- invasive and customizable facial that can address various skin concerns.
2. DermaFacial is an innovative treatment that combines multiple technologies to provide comprehensive facial rejuvenation. It utilizes five different hand pieces to target various skin concerns and deliver amazing results.
3.Microdermabrasion is a popular exfoliation technique that uses a handheld device to gently remove the outer layer of dead skin cells, revealing smoother and brighter skin underneath.
4. Derma planing is a manual exfoliation technique that uses a sterile blade to remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz from the surface of the skin.
5. DermaFuse also known as needle-free micro needling, is a cutting-edge treatment that stimulates collagen production and improves skin texture without the use of needles.
6. JeetPeel is a treatment that uses a jet stream of saline solution to exfoliate and hydrate the skin. Great for skin, scalp and body.
1. IPL photo facial
2. IPL Pigmentation Lesions
3. IPL Acne Clearance
4. IPL Rosacea
5. IPL Freckle Clearance
6. VFR (Fractionated Radio Frequency)
What are facials?
Facials are gentle skin treatments that nourish your skin with beneficial products and ingredients. They also involve other skin care processes, such as extractions to unclog your pores and exfoliation to increase cell turnover.
You leave DK Med Spa after a facial feeling and looking refreshed. Gone are the tired and damaged skin cells on the surface, as well as many distinct features. After a facial, your skin looks beautiful when it’s bare, and you may find it easier to get a smooth finish when you apply concealer or foundation.
What are my options for facials?
DK Med Spa offers two highly popular options for facials that can give your skin a youthful glow and a smooth texture. During your consultation, the team helps you compare the two to decide which aligns best with your goals.
During your next visit to DK Med Spa, you can get:
A Hydrafacial is a gentle and customizable three-step treatment that works on any type of skin. This facial starts with extractions using a suction vortex device as well as skin resurfacing. It also involves the application of serums and moisturizers to boost the health of your skin.
A Dermafacial involves a combination of exfoliation similar to dermabrasion plus the infusion of serums to improve your skin’s health and glow. It’s similar to a Hydrafacial, and the two treatments offer similar results.
What are the results of a facial?
Both the Hydrafacial and Dermafacial offer stunning improvements for your skin’s tone and texture. By increasing cell turnover and removing dead cells and debris, you can enjoy clear, uncongested skin that feels softer to the touch.
Your next facial can minimize:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Acne and acne scars
- Large pores
- Certain other scars
If you’re interested in additional improvements for your skin, you can discuss getting a facial as part of a comprehensive treatment plan at DK Med Spa. You might be interested in adding pigmentation lesion reduction, needle-free microneedling, or cosmetic injectables to your care plan.
Learn more about facials and the improvements they offer your skin by scheduling an appointment over the phone or online at DK Med Spa today.